Shadow of Subconsciousness

Saturday, 6 May 2017

Such a happy raccoon


Yesterday I saw Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, which in my opinion was even better than the first one. It's still making me happy. I joked that the movie should start with Rocket, and also end with him on the screen.. I got the second one, so..! + the amount of music it has in it! Also it was super nice to have brother here, we played Telltale's The Walking Dead + it's DLC. Such a nice game!

Currently feeling exhausted yet still full of thoughts. Lovin' & waiting this, I let it speak for itself:


And now since we're on the subject of music: Thunder is also preeeetty nice, Imagine Dragons seems to keep their touch even tho they evolve. I absolutely adore their full on black clothing, and the fact that the whole video is in grayscale.. the meaning of the lyrics.. I just, ah.

I feel like I'm selling my soul to art/culture, and yet I love every second of it. These things will always continue making me extremely happy. I feel like my soul is smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment