Shadow of Subconsciousness

Monday, 16 January 2017

Icy water, or is it?


Walkin' around with my over sized combat boots, while wearing a leather jacket that gives a hint that I'm a nerd. That's what my everyday life has become. I feel like I've been talking so much English lately, since I found cool person found me on the internet. His name is Milo, and I know it's an old joke, but I still told him that his name reminds me of Atlantis. I thought that I didn't write much, but I've been writing quite many poem pieces in the past couple of days. I'm trying to breath more. I quit couple of social media sites that weren't so important for me. I almost binge watched The Magician which was aaawesome! Oh, and I achieved this.. thing. Looks pretty cool, huh? I like it! (Dead by Daylight, surprise):




Btw, if you do have problems with your eyes or just wish to find something simple to ease the blue light that's coming from your PC sceen(s), try f.lux. I tried it back in the end of my junior high, but I didn't give myself even nearly enough time to get used to it before I freaked out - now it feels like a miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment