Shadow of Subconsciousness

Friday, 20 January 2017

Everyday


I say I'm modest, yet I find myself wondering will anything ever be good enough for me. I want to think that spending money to experiences is better than spending it on "things", but yet I'm too scared to test my own wings. I'm trying to get rid of stuff that I don't need, but no one has ever taught me how to - where do I take them? I want to learn to truly appreciate that things actually wear out while they help us, 'cause after all I think that's truly beautiful, and stop worrying how it's not going to be "like new" forever. I want to let go of my childhood and teenage years, and properly step into my adulthood and current state of mind, without anything in the past interrupting the flow of my thoughts. I want to acknowledge it into my gut that the universe has space for me to feel and think like my soul says, that there's no hurry to absolutely anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment