Shadow of Subconsciousness

Monday, 9 January 2017

2016

1. Tell the best memories of this year?
I had my first ever (relationship) one year anniversary, and our trip to Suomenlinna was pretty nice overall. Even now when the relationship itself is over, I still liked that day a lot. I visited Ropecon for the 3rd time this year. I also hit one year living alone anniversary! I got to see Pain live on 19th November, which couldn't have been more awesome.

2. Have you gotten any tattoos/piercings during the past year?
-

3. Did anyone close to you die?
-

4. Who was the coolest new person that you met?
I guess it would be Topi, I'm really looking forward to meeting him. We're going to built a bunker and play Sly together!

5. Which countries did you visit?
-

6. What would you like to achieve in 2017 that you didn't do in 2016?
Last year I said I wanted to find my motivation in blogging, which I gladly did. This year I'd really like to try to film some bloody videos! I seem to talk and talk about it but never actually do - and I mean some proper ones.

7. New dish/food that you figured out was good?
Italian stew? I started to eat proper bananas with my yogurt, lettuce leaf and stuff like that. In general I had to learn how to eat in a new way that's good with IBS (and for such a picky eater like me it wasn't an easy task).

8. ...what about sweet?
I think I might have fallen in love with a gluten free mud cake.

9. The biggest achievement of the year?
I built myself again. I even got proper good papers from my working experience, even tho at some points it got quite mentally challenging, but I pushed it through the crap.

10. The word of the year
'sneaky' or 'hngh' (<- just for you Juho :D)



11. What's the best thing you bought?
A gig ticket! PS4 and a telly? Every bus ticket (and there were many!).

12. What got you the most excited?
I waited the gig a bit over half a year (that's long)! Also traveling around Finland in general got me really excited every time.

13. Compared to this time around last year, are you now happier or sadder?
In a way I might be even happier.

14. Thoughts when you look into a mirror?
That's really me - don't see anyone else like that around. You're strong and unique.

15. What's your finances like?
I found out that I'm really good at saving money, so I don't know what I'm actually supposed to do with it. My everyday spendins are quite small!

16. What you wish you'd done more?
Again, I would've liked to visit abroad on top of the bus travelling.

17. ...how about less?
Worry?

18. How did you spend your Christmas?
At brother's, playing games and eating properly. Also we visited our parents at 25th and went to the cinema!

19. Did you fall in love in 2016?
In a way: yes, multiple times. Relationship wise: no, luckily.

20. What was the most pleasant TV-serie that you watched?

21. What was the best book that you read?
If I Was Your Girl by Meredith Russo


Markus Pylkkänen

22. ...the best discovery in the world of music?

23. ...best albums?
Coming Home by Pain, Nevermore (EP) by Art of Dying, Halloway (EP) by Tessa Violet

24. Best game?
I have to say I thought I'd say Civilization 6 but Dead by Daylight hit me by surprise. Also Mother Russia Bleeds was pretty cool, so shout out!

25. What was your favorite movie of the year?
Definately X-Men Apocalypse, it's such a beautiful movie. I've watched it (only) three times so far, and I still have no idea how I should stay still in some parts; I get shivers and over excited how brilliant it is.

26. What did you do on your birthday?
Went to work and had a headache day if I remember right. Celebrated a bit on the weekend tho.

27. Tell a life lessons which you've learnt this year.
"You can get lost for so long that you forget what it's like to be yourself."

28. Lyrics for the year?
"I have been scarred, I have been chained
I've been alone with the darkness
I've been the freak, I've felt the pain
But I won't be shattered by all this hate
No I'm not afraid


29. How do you spend the upcoming night (New Year's)?
As you can probably tell, I'm writing this a bit late. Anyway: I was having quite bad neck pains on 31st and 1th day, that I couldn't even see properly at some moments, so I just stayed indoors most of the time and tried to do pretty much anything proper. Went out 4 minutes before the moment to see some fireworks with a friend tho, which was really nice.

30. Describe the past year in three words
Full independence, kickass.

No comments:

Post a Comment