Shadow of Subconsciousness

Saturday, 26 November 2016

Pain @Nosturi !

before - after the gig

One week ago I got to see Pain live. Honestly I have no words for the feeling which hit me when the guys walked to the stage. I strongly felt like I was part of something, that I wasn't alone. That feeling of being alone is just an illusion, 'cause there's so much life in this universe that it ain't genuinely possible. I felt the bass and every instrument inside me and shivered. The singer, Peter, sent a vibe of a strong figure and the main point: he sang really really well. Everyone played their part well, I bet they just were themselves. Even the new guy was super cool, I noticed him immediately when he appeared. He also did super crazy jump from the upper drinking area down to the crowd! The gig was amaazing, I'm really happy that I got to see one more of my all-time favorite bands (also Peter was wearing the straitjacket that I've always wanted to seeee and now I did!).



I also got to see Ember Falls! I really started to like them when I researched them a bit before the gig (and played their so far only song constantly). I just personally have a struggle for following live music performances, if I don't know the lyrics before hand, so I must admit that most of the stuff just flew over. But the guys still had a good vibe!



And I don't want to forget to mention my awesome gig company! This is actually the first picture ever that we've taken, so this is like super important:



Also here's tiny little clip from the gig. I didn't feel like filming much, since the crowd was pretty wild and the feeling there was so awesome that I just wanted to participate. But here's the clip:


Day that I don't want to forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment